Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back to Reality!

Well, I've finally pulled myself off my website creater and back into reality. I'm sure my family will be happy! (Laugh) I'm actually pretty disgusted with myself for spending so much time working on my web page when I needed to be writing. After all, it (the website) isn't going to get me published.

My husband made me realize this by making a comment, which I can't remember exactly so I wont try to post it, but in other words--I was really putting the cart before the horse. My daughter goes to daycare for a few hours today so I promise to TRY not to get onto my web page once during that time.

All that aside, I put up videos for a couple of the books and one for an upcoming wip. They are WONDERFUL! (Ok, I'm gonna stop before I get the itch to wander back over to www.kerrimpatterson.com again!)

Actually, I better make this pledge--I WILL NOT get online from 8-12!

:p
Kerri M. Patterson

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerri,

    I just stumbled upon your blog this afternoon as I'm adding your book to the Night Owl Reviews website. I found that your main website link is broken.

    Please email me so I can finish your Author page :).

    Congrats on your release!

    Tammie
    Reviews@NightOwlReviews.com

    ReplyDelete