Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome!

Thank you for checking out my blog! I hope you stopped by my new website, http://www.kerrimpatterson.com/ too! If you haven't, check it out. I am very excited to own my own domain now.

Presently I am waiting to hear back from Noble Romance on Burning Desire, my fourth manuscript, and keeping my fingers crossed from what I have heard so far! It's very exciting and keeping me on the edge of my seat while I check my email a hundred times a day (no kidding)! I have also just started on my fifth novel, Fiery Temptation. This WIP is different, and special, because it is my first historical set in the early Medieval Age.

I will post any special announcements as they come, otherwise look for a new blog at least once a month. So until then!

-Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment